We are currently recruiting for our business development team. Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, we boast an energetic and dynamic sales team. The role is demanding, challenging and offers exceptional rewards.
The role requires you to develop relationships with new & existing affiliates (PFX and CFX) to generate referred customers for the dealing team to register and trade. Ensure every Affiliate has a contact strategy in place to maximise productivity & maintain a sustainable, profitable relationship with the company. Work with the Director on generating additional Affiliate leads from referrals and attend trade shows, exhibitions and face to face meetings where necessary.
- Onboarding new referring affiliates to drive new business into the dealing team.
- Managing and re-energising existing Affiliate relationships to generate the most amount of quality referrals possible.
- Working closely with the Director on any New business leads for the existing affiliate base.
- Supporting the dealing teams with Affiliate relationship management to ensure highest conversion rates for client registration.
- Recording all activity within Salesforce and monitoring Affiliate performance with detailed reporting for continuous improvement.
- Thinking laterally about lead generation for new partners / dealer referrals / marketing.
- High degree of vertical industry and FX knowledge.
- Effective, first class Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Employ a structured, measurable approach to strategic Account management development.
- Confident public speaker and immaculately presented.
- Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Proficient in Office products, Salesforce CRM system and reporting software.
- Ability to build relationships with all types of individuals at varying levels of seniority.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Competitive basic salary, plus commission based on KPIs – 1st Year OTE £55-60k.
- Uncapped commission package.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Opportunity to work between our Tring office and our head office in Canary Wharf.
If you would like to enquire to be a part of our team, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.