ANZAC day 2016 marks the 101th anniversary at Gallipoli.
A day which is considered by many Australians and New Zealanders as the most important national event in their diary.
As a company which has strong ties with both these countries and employs a number of Antipodeans, we will also be showing our respect today for the ANZAC soldiers who fought so bravely for their respective countries.
Foremost Currency Group supports two charities who represent their ANZAC families and other families in Australia and New Zealand affected by past and present wars – ANZAC Appeal and the Poppy Appeal, New Zealand.
For every currency exchange trade made by and Australian or a New Zealander, we will donate £5 to the ANZAC Appeal or the Poppy Appeal, NZ.
To find out more about our currencies services and support for these charities speak to our New Zealand contact today Joe Mayhew email@example.com or Australian contact James Baxter firstname.lastname@example.org or open an account today.
On top of donating to this important cause, we will also provide you with the reassurance that you will receive:
- Access to commercial rates of exchange – better rates than the UK high street banks
- Free account facility with no obligation to trade
- Dedicated brokers
- No hideen fees or commission
- Full range of contract options
- 24/7 trading online
- High security – we are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for the issuing of electronic money under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 [FRN 900204]